Dr. J. Pieter Hommen Orthopedic Surgeon & Sports Medicine
To Schedule an Appointment
- For all appointments and inquires please call and speak to our Scheduling Coordinator
- Schedule a Consultation via ZocDoc
- Please be prepared to provide your personal information and insurance information
What you need for your first visit
- Arrive 15 minutes early to be registered.
- Bring the following:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID.
- Insurance information.
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Copies of results, X-rays, MRI’s. CT scans and any other relevant information.
- List of medications (if any).
- Please contact your insurance company prior to scheduling an appointment to determine if a referral from your primary doctor is required.
- We understand that cancellations may occur. If you need to cancel an appointment, please call the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
- We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these may cause scheduling delays beyond our control.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Contact the office to inquire about Dr. Hommen’s participating insurance plans.
- Dr. Hommen is a workman’s compensation provider.
- Dr. Hommen performs Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs).
- Dr. Hommen sees motor vehicle accidents with PIP (Personal Injury Protection) on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the office to determine if you are eligible.